California Association of Realtors Housing Affordability Fund Home Essentials Program will provide qualified first-time California homebuyers a $1,250 Lowe’s Gift Card to purchase appliances for their new residence. * Due to limited availability, Grants are allocated on a first come, first serve basis from the receipt of final documentation.
How to Qualify:
- Be a first-time Homebuyer
- Homebuyers must use a California REALTOR® in the transaction
- Purchase a primary single-family residence in California with the intent to occupy the property as your primary residence (“Single Family Dwelling” means any single-family residence (including a manufactured home or mobile-home), a single-family residential unit in a condominium, cooperative or planned unit development, or a single family residential unit within a one-to-four family residence you purchased in California
- The conforming loan amount on the single-family residence must be at or below the FHA Cconforming Loan Limits
- The purchase of the single-family residence must use financing. All-cash purchases do not qualify.
How to Apply:
- REALTORS® must complete a Home Essentials Program application and Home Essentials Certification form on behalf of their client
- Once the Home Essentials Program Application is received and processed, we will email you the Home Essentials Certification Form for your client to fill out and sign, in order to be considered a completed application.
- You will then receive an email confirming your submission of the Home Essentials Program Application
- The Home Essentials Program application form along with rules and conditions for HAF’s Home Essentials Program will be available January 08, 2021 and due to limited availability funds will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. Contact us for more details.